Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannazone is testing Bio Tabs here so good info is available and sounds like a good bet for you. We are not all that use to seeing alkaline soils here except in desert areas so information is not as common.

here's the best I could find:

https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/HO/HO-241-W.pdf
Checked those tabs pop, doesn't seem like a bad idea, some of those in some coco sounds like the go! Thanks for that link! Only read the first page.. just knocked off work, bongs and bed it is! So I'll read the rest later.. looks promising though.
Thanks again pop, this isn't the first time you've given me advise.. can't thank you enough:pighug:

Any time my friend!

Checked those tabs pop, doesn't seem like a bad idea, some of those in some coco sounds like the go! Thanks for that link! Only read the first page.. just knocked off work, bongs and bed it is! So I'll read the rest later.. looks promising though.
Thanks again pop, this isn't the first time you've given me advise.. can't thank you enough:pighug:

Trimming up some Devil Cream today. Not the biggest haul for a plant ever...but the stuff smells like it's going to be some quality smoke. Can't wait to see how it presses for rosin. :jointman:

View attachment 772549 View attachment 772550

Wow that looks stunning...that was one of my original sweet choices, but due to availability i ended up getting the bloody skunk from sweet instead,,,she is doing great at 41 days though! (36" tall) Purpling up already!
IMG_5313.JPG

Also have a sweet cream mandarin XL at 32" thats also doing great.
IMG_5314.JPG

The original!! Thats prolly the first guide many of us used .. I know i did, never mind its on a photoperiod, i jus hadda try it!!!
Ya timing would be the only issue I believe. I think that comes more from trial and error on a particular strain, or documentation of someone else doing it to a particular strain. I've done something similar to my kosher tangie. She has a set of branches below the manifold/mainline, and I also fimd her on accident so I have two that I also topped coming from the middle lol looks pretty interesting. I'll post pics tomorrow or maybe later. I just recently layed the branches down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back