Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that looks stunning...that was one of my original sweet choices, but due to availability i ended up getting the bloody skunk from sweet instead,,,she is doing great at 41 days though! (36" tall) Purpling up already!
View attachment 772584

Also have a sweet cream mandarin XL at 32" thats also doing great.
View attachment 772585
Love those purple strains, and the autos turn precisely when they say. Nice plant there. This is a fast buds c4 at 63 days. Wish I would have lst'd her some now. Got 2 of them.
IMG_20170628_190645.jpg

How do you do yours? I've experimented with flat irons but always end up with dried bud with very little substance left behind lol
i use a hair straighteners on its lowest setting pre squish the bud into a small ball the size of a marble or a bit smaller then squish for ten seconds with my whole body weight for ten seconds till you hear a good sizzle you can squish the same bud twice maybe three times also not all strains are good for rosin maybe thats the issue:pass:

i use a hair straighteners on its lowest setting pre squish the bud into a small ball the size of a marble or a bit smaller then squish for ten seconds with my whole body weight for ten seconds till you hear a good sizzle you can squish the same bud twice maybe three times also not all strains are good for rosin maybe thats the issue:pass:
I suck at rosin.

Probably more my problem of using it on a higher setting lol that's what I've been doing. Using it at highest. I'll play around with it some more. Need to get more parchment paper. Does tin foil work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back