Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannazone is testing Bio Tabs here so good info is available and sounds like a good bet for you. We are not all that use to seeing alkaline soils here except in desert areas so information is not as common.

here's the best I could find:

https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/HO/HO-241-W.pdf

Bio tabs? No idea what they are, I'll go check out the thread, I have lime plently of it, but I need to lower the ph, not bring it up, and from what I've read bringing soil ph down takes a bit, it doesn't work straight away..?

now then Tangerine dream auto WTF i read loadsa bad shit about this strain all over the net
and seen some successful grow journals
all after purchasing some of the lil things they have just sprouted
and both have come out with 4 cotyledon,im baffled

anyone seen this before? and is there a reason for it?

Attachments

• IMG_4099.JPG
    IMG_4099.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
now then Tangerine dream auto WTF i read loadsa bad shit about this strain all over the net

Looks like you have a super mutant on your hands. Take good care of that lady and she will be an awesome self topped jewel. This is a picture of my trifoliate 3bears OG. It's just an up close shot but you can see her in all of her three cotyledon glory
IMG_0811.JPG

mutants! lets watch and see if they sort themselves out or what happens. I heard sometimes the tricoty revert back after a few nodes of growth. SO Maybe this will be similar.

:pighug:
Thanks!
In fact the one on the rocks is actually a French Waterdog, the French name for that breed is Barbet, which translates: bearded. This breed in fact grows beards. Did I win the beard contest yet?
:woohoo:
Looks like you have a super mutant on your hands. Take good care of that lady and she will be an awesome self topped jewel. This is a picture of my trifoliate 3bears OG. It's just an up close shot but you can see her in all of her three cotyledon glory View attachment 772523
glory be
indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back