Status
Not open for further replies.
Just couldnt put it together in time? Or having second thoughts about outdoor this season?
We were going to move but now it's up in the air.. dicking around pretty much cost me the season. I'll try and make up for it with a pile of autos though.. that cream Mandarin looks like she gonna get huge

A few pics taken 10 minutes ago...not too shabby considering we have had one day of sun in the last week. Got some pea sized hail yesterday
Day 85 Sweet Cream Caramel
View attachment 771397

Day 85 Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
View attachment 771398

Day 41 Dinafem Auto White Widow XXL
View attachment 771399

Day 41 DP Glueberry
View attachment 771400
as long as you get some sun grow is good, up here in Sun City the plants like some overcast to lessen the photon stress

It's supposed to hang? Damnit.

Lol. Just exhausted. Work has me on a short rope taking my ass for a long run.

Need a vacation I do.

How's brotha step
Well. I skated on Fridays disaster.. seems as though I'm not responsible for anything I may destroy while running this crane..

We were going to move but now it's up in the air.. dicking around pretty much cost me the season. I'll try and make up for it with a pile of autos though.. that cream Mandarin looks like she gonna get huge

Ahh i see....yeah cream mandarin is a good size for sure, 3rd biggest(only behind Bloody Skunk and Dinafem AWW XXL in size). Measured a couple of days ago and she was 29" in height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back