Status
Not open for further replies.
Water yes, (cyder vinegar method)

Soil not sure as I'm not 100% sure on method.

Sorry for the panicked replies it's not what I was expecting to see, thank you for coming to my rescue @stepside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey bro how do you use vinegar to lower ph ?
also what ph is you water before you treat and after also how much vinegar is used ?

From the Summer Solstice event, I picked the OG Kush CBD, really looks like a winner, if they - maybe @jingo can advise on how the Industrial CBD works for him, know he grows a few of them.
Hey bro! Yeah the OG kush is just yelling my name, either that or the cheese auto cbd, but OG kush has always been on my list from day one. I'll slowly work though all of them, just what to pick first

Hey bro how do you use vinegar to lower ph ?
also what ph is you water before you treat and after also how much vinegar is used ?

Hey @iWumbo I fill my water bottle with tap water leave to stand for 24/48 hours check Ph which is around 8.5/9

Drop a couple of drops into my water I only do this before using it, I'm finding x2 drops per litre gets it in the range,

test it, quick stir test again, that's it off to the soil it goes.

Hey @iWumbo I fill my water bottle with tap water leave to stand for 24/48 hours check Ph which is around 8.5/9

Drop a couple of drops into my water I only do this before using it, I'm finding x2 drops per litre gets it in the range,

test it, quick stir test again, that's it off to the soil it goes.

Thanks bro:slap::smokeout::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back