Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feed back @1939bear and @captcold :thumbsup:
that's good to know bear! I wasn't aware CBD needed THC to work properly.
@Son of Hobbes top notch reply! I'd say 8 years smoking puts me at the experienced level, in all honestly I've always smoked as a rec user and just to help me sleep, but now I'd like to take canna more seriously, I was learning towards lower THC level strains but after your comment i might go for a high THC one, that'll get me the "high" I'm used to and still give me the pain relief I'm after, what cbd strains have you grown out? And witch jar do you reach for the most?
Always wanted to try OG kush, so think I'll pick that, 7% THC 14% cbd. And I'll let my lady pick the second strain.
From the Summer Solstice event, I picked the OG Kush CBD, really looks like a winner, if they - maybe @jingo can advise on how the Industrial CBD works for him, know he grows a few of them.

Anywhere between 6.1-6.7.

Could it be the medium I topped my pots up a week ago? Only a couple of inch though.

I've calmed down now I'm smoking a joint. Lol the light in the tent made it look a lot worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes I get scared looking at em under the lights.. I'm not positive like I said I never tried the biotabs.. but I'm sure someone smarter than me can help you out..

From the Summer Solstice event, I picked the OG Kush CBD, really looks like a winner, if they - maybe @jingo can advise on how the Industrial CBD works for him, know he grows a few of them.
I liked the industrial.. nice pain relief with a mellow buzz for me.

P1040958.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back