Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a man or a woman? All of the pictures I've seen make it look like it's some dude's girlfriend posing as the cover girl (I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, just seems that way from the pics.) Was just curious, not real familiar with the person behind their site.
No idea Hobbes . I stumbled upon the site this a.m. . I just thought it might be interesting to get another persons views on growing weed . He / she ?? seemed knowledgeable . :toke:

No idea Hobbes . I stumbled upon the site this a.m. . I just thought it might be interesting to get another persons views on growing weed . He / she ?? seemed knowledgeable . :toke:
nebula??? what site ?? and would he / she
be behind the nuebula they smoke in cali?

Oooop's my bad . Can I plead ignorance . :shrug: It won't happen again . :thumbsup:

Awwww. Alright. Next time though it's the mask and paddle.

th

th

mate is exactly the same round here. iether face melting cheese or absolutely useless cabbage. £12.50-£15 a g regardless. means the cops charge you at £12.50- £15 a g possesion too. so had i been caught with my last haul of 297g with 101g trim. it would be valued at at least £5000 upwards depending on how wet it was at the time of the bust. know plenty guys that have been shafted this way its rediculous.
It's a crying shame really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back