Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking the time!:d5:

Hey Tbag do me a favor.. Go to your profile page and select the "badges" tab. I see you have 5 badges... But I only see two showing tho so make sure the boxes next to them are selected. You are allowed to select 9 badges to show. So if you have more than 9 you have to select the 9 you want to show. Hope this helps!

Many thanks! I was adding them up to get a total of 6 or 9 to display. I have started a few seeds from several different breeders to get things going but ... it takes time.:pop:

Does the thread in my sig get me a green med badge?

Hey Tbag do me a favor.. Go to your profile page and select the "badges" tab. I see you have 5 badges... But I only see two showing tho so make sure the boxes next to them are selected. You are allowed to select 9 badges to show. So if you have more than 9 you have to select the 9 you want to show. Hope this helps!

Many thanks! I was adding them up to get a total of 6 or 9 to display. I have started a few seeds from several different breeders to get things going but ... it takes time.:pop:

Does the thread in my sig get me a green med badge?

I'm sorry but I can't see SIGs on my phone. Can you drop it here so I can visit the thread to see if you qualify? Thanks!

:pass:

You do edibles @Rebel or mostly toke? I love to mix a ml of cbd oil with a ml of GDT in a Cuppa Tea and BAM hahaha I am bullet proof. Well I can function better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back