Status
Not open for further replies.
You do edibles @Rebel or mostly toke? I love to mix a ml of cbd oil with a ml of GDT in a Cuppa Tea and BAM hahaha I am bullet proof. Well I can function better anyway.

We (my Wife and I) toke for instant head adjustment. And simply because we love the way we feel high :smoking: But yes we do eat medibles daily (I make myself) mostly Snickerdoodles made with either canna butter or Canna Coconut Oil. I've made caramel chews but I try to keep it sugar free. I use stevia when baking not sugar. And use grass fed Amish butter. Dr. Bronner's organic coconut oil. :thumbsup:

:pass:

I can't do physical labor (like heavy yard work...) without eating a medible 20 mins before starting work. And sleeping I take double the dose to sleep pain free.

We'll always do and have both as both are absolute meds just treat things in different ways...

Is there a badge for tagging @Rebel :crying:

Yes, the deep south. It's hard to find ANYTHING that isn't "loud"around here and what these guys are tryna pass off as *!*#$20*!*# a gram I just have to laugh at. After learning this process and having little $$ in my setup, I can't help but laugh inside and say to myself "I could grow a better, entire plant for $40" it's hard out here! Lol
mate is exactly the same round here. iether face melting cheese or absolutely useless cabbage. £12.50-£15 a g regardless. means the cops charge you at £12.50- £15 a g possesion too. so had i been caught with my last haul of 297g with 101g trim. it would be valued at at least £5000 upwards depending on how wet it was at the time of the bust. know plenty guys that have been shafted this way its rediculous.

Last edited:
Anybody ever think about inviting " Nebula Haze " here as a guest ?? It could make for some interesting dialogue !! :biggrin:

Show me your " nanners " :crying:
DSCN1291.JPG

Last edited:
Anybody ever think about inviting " Nebula Haze " here as a guest ?? It could make for some interesting dialogue !! :biggrin:

Is that a man or a woman? All of the pictures I've seen make it look like it's some dude's girlfriend posing as the cover girl (I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, just seems that way from the pics.) Was just curious, not real familiar with the person behind their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back