Status
Not open for further replies.
190 proof EC.

:d5: Hell yes! They only allow 150 proof here. I order 192 Polish Vodka (food grade) off the net and have it delivered. Pricey but worth it when I need it. :pass: Happy Tinc making!

Cinnabon rolls.... Yeah. Those will do. But yumm on the doodles. Love those

Cinnabon hell yes! My doodles will fuck you up! :shooty:

Man take pictures of that girl and put her back in the competition I won't let you pull her out I'll steal your pictures and put them in myself lol. It may not necessarily be about winning but your pictures and documentation are valuable to the newcomer who is possibly thinking about this strain and who who knows could have a hybrid Hempy setup like yours. One of the good things about this place is that for the most part we check our egos at the door and we understand that the newcomer is the lifeblood of our program. Also we are our harshest critics so while you may think it's pathetic others may think wow that's amazing
Well said coach.
Def heard that.

Well said coach.
Def heard that.
Thank you sir. You have mad skills and they need to be on display in as many places as possible my friend. Even the mess ups because they can be just as valuable or in a lot of places more valuable than our greatest examples

Mbap
1498358531490-797808373.jpg
1498358560807-1728974971.jpg

Might take a few days off chums, see you soon, gotta go to London to pick up my Lottery winners cheque. Only a few million. It wont change, much........
Take care mate and have agreat time

Thank you sir. You have mad skills and they need to be on display in as many places as possible my friend. Even the mess ups because they can be just as valuable or in a lot of places more valuable than our greatest examples
Stress threw her into budding fast.
Shit is pulling through the replant surprisingly lol

Thanks, yeah I have never seen the 150 here. Polish vodka is a nice clean drink as the government sets high standards on exported licker.

:d5: Hell yes! They only allow 150 proof here. I order 192 Polish Vodka (food grade) off the net and have it delivered. Pricey but worth it when I need it. :pass: Happy Tinc making!

Cinnabon hell yes! My doodles will fuck you up! :shooty:

See what I mean that's ridiculous that plant looks just fine it's only problem is it's over watered those buds are going to be rockhard and fantastic
In straight grow stones. How can I over water a dwc. I'm confused now lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back