Status
Not open for further replies.
Algae for the most part. So light to make a complex answer short. Lol. You got some slime my dude
Yeah had some. Changed res. Rinsed roots good. They are still a bit stained. But not in bad shape. Is that shit bad for the roots? I just assumed that shit was bad lmao

Yeah had some. Changed res. Rinsed roots good. They are still a bit stained. But not in bad shape. Is that shit bad for the roots? I just assumed that shit was bad lmao
It depends on what kind of slime it is if it's brown it's probably not good. Abs geeen is generally benign

It depends on what kind of slime it is if it's brown it's probably not good. Abs geeen is generally benign
More on the blackish greenish grey. Lol . Sludgy looking. I didn't like it lol. Plant is still happy. But I took the caution. Added another stone. Changed res. Light nutes. More air.
Just making sure that's not like root cancer and it's about to get bad fast.

More on the blackish greenish grey. Lol . Sludgy looking. I didn't like it lol. Plant is still happy. But I took the caution. Added another stone. Changed res. Light nutes. More air.
Just making sure that's not like root cancer and it's about to get bad fast.
Also with your hybrid set up that you had in there they can definitely introduce different active bio organisms That can do weird things LOL. But that is exactly what I would've done

I hear this is where we show our wares. No rockets or left handers but going to make some green dragon, 6 months of cure on this jar.

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

Country ribs n pineapple. Cheesy rice n broccoli. Stuffed mushrooms. I'm stuffed. But want cookies or something. Cuz I'm high

Yum!! My lady loves stuffed mushrooms!! I feel ya... I need to make some edible snickerdoodles...

@Rebel i can't see it though : ( when I go to my badgers tab it doesn't show up on mah list. I think that may be cause I am on my phone though

Give it about 20 mins... The system takes 20-25 mins for then to initially show... I'll keep checkin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back