Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:

generationgap.png

Hello everyone and sorry I haven't been around. There are some family issues that I'm dealing with that is taking a big toll on myself, along with
other family members. I'm trying not to let it pull me down but because of it I'm not taking care of myself the way I should be. I just hope that things
will turn around for the better soon.

This a.m. while cruising the internet I came across this article that some may find interesting . I was in particular taken by the schematic half way down the page . Made me kinda wonder what came first ?? the diagram or the Funksh . Maybe just a coincidence . :eyebrows:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_consumption
the patent is public domain to u.s., (him being in Canada makes me wonder if they got sued and we don't have a pipe discount anymore)
or it all has to do with his adjustable screw bowl modification (allowing him to use it)..
but what do I know, I'm baked...

Hello everyone and sorry I haven't been around. There are some family issues that I'm dealing with that is taking a big toll on myself, along with
other family members. I'm trying not to let it pull me down but because of it I'm not taking care of myself the way I should be. I just hope that things
Health comes first . Yours that is . Family issues will always be there . Take care of yourself first family issues second . :thumbsup:

the patent is public domain to u.s., (him being in Canada makes me wonder if they got sued and we don't have a pipe discount anymore)
or it all has to do with his adjustable screw bowl modification (allowing him to use it)..
but what do I know, I'm baked...
Great minds think alike . The thought of patent infringement crossed my mind . !! :biggrin:

Great minds think alike . The thought of patent infringement crossed my mind . !! :biggrin:
I'm flattered heheheh
but..... I know right???!! hehehe
Gooooood morning AFN!!!!
:headbang:

mornin'!
chin up pal! :pass:lifes a bitch sometimes... I've been on a slump too lately... key is to not get consumed with the BS, it'll drive ya nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back