Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning AFN (or whenever you are, may it be good!)
I have a lot of catching up to do, as usual, so I'm properly meditating with my home grown GSC auto. A nice wake and bake, while strolling through the pages.
View attachment 770186

I wish you the best of luck! And by the way...thanks for your threads on HST with autos! I decided to give it a go myself and it's working out great! :worship:

Welcome to a brand new day!:smoking:

Good Morning @Feenix ,AFN Stoners Your morning smile !!
19149321_1396867953767194_6423547921480998867_n.jpg

Amen to that 9Bear. Hell hath no fury like a woman losing it. Or finding what you should of hidden better.

Good morning tE. How's the growin goin' ?
Its looking very nice. Im growing the 3 new unreleased Fastbuds genetics and they are very pretty. Its a smaller garden but it works.
for me and these ladies!! :pass:plus cob lighting is very cool and easy on the eyes.
14982985612891629614957.jpg

14982979499281115152905.jpg

14982981336981572695956.jpg

Last edited:
Its looking very nice. Im growing the 3 new unreleased Fastbuds genetics and they are very pretty. Its a smaller garden but it works for me and these ladies!! :pass:
View attachment 770217
View attachment 770218

Looks pretty green to me. As usual. I been sitting here thinking of all the changes over the past year. The one thing missed is your morning "Where's the clock". Then rockin in the morning after a good bake. The joint is still jumpin but the clock was a nice touch. I'm a sucker for tradition.

morning everyone. jesus im rough like. gettin too old for this malarky. i havent wanted to drink all week but people just keep ambushing me with bottles of vodka. need to get aff it for a while before my liver packs in. on the plus side though the mrs is working and i can enjoy my hangover with my big bag of ultimate and a toddler crawling all over me : ) life doesnt get any better lol

This a.m. while cruising the internet I came across this article that some may find interesting . I was in particular taken by the schematic half way down the page . Made me kinda wonder what came first ?? the diagram or the Funksh . Maybe just a coincidence . :eyebrows:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_consumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back