Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to take a shit with the lights on... Just sayin...

:pass: Passes to @Clix
I like to take my pants off for a shit!!
:pass:Passes to @archie gemmill
This+Toilet+Paper+Feels+A+Bit+Rough.jpg

Good morning AFN (or whenever you are, may it be good!)
I have a lot of catching up to do, as usual, so I'm properly meditating with my home grown GSC auto. A nice wake and bake, while strolling through the pages.
IMG_9760.JPG

So the beast has only gone and bagged himself another sponsor;) hell yes from a uk led company to show and grow using there light.i havnt seen a design like these lights so far, so im looking forward to sharing with u all when arrives nextweek.its not a sponsor of afn i found this company doing research. If u dont ask u dont get;) never give up growers;)its a new company and there products look sweet so il be happy do them proud.all to be revealed. Happy growing every1;)
I wish you the best of luck! And by the way...thanks for your threads on HST with autos! I decided to give it a go myself and it's working out great! :worship:

The fast buds offering of cookies is a very dense strain. Impressive stuff. Nothing like the sensitive forum cut I remember. I think they used the thin mint pheno from Cali Connection
I'm smoking the fastbuds one right now! Harvested them on 5th of may. It was my first grow ever. They stayed a bit fluffy and I dried for too long so it's taking a while for them to cure properly, with some Integra packs, but I think I've rescued the curing process just in time with those(thanks @bushmasterar15 for the link!) It's starting to taste better now. Vaping is way better than smoking at the moment. The effect though is aways great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back