Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: :toke: :headbang: :thanks: ... late late late! Joel, a big thank you for coming today brother! :bow: :cheers: ...some good questions and comments coming in,...

--- Joel, I hear you on the Sweet island Skunk! So many folks forget, or don't know, what many landrace Sativa's, especially tropical ones, look like,...no solid dense colas, iron nugg's, etc,... too many equate this to "quality", which is plain wrong,... some of the best, most potent bud I've had came from very open, kinds wispy bud,.. wasn't much to look at, no bag charisma at all, but the aroma hooks you by the nose, them the hammer comes down after you toke! A friend gifted me a Lambsbread variant, and she's kinda boring looking, but the aroma and buzz quality are fantastic!
--- huh, Remo formulations are organic and synthetic based-- excellent! In the past, I've done a mix of these, to good effect,.. generally, I go light on the synthetics for the usual reasons (outdoor, soil), and keep the soil herd happy as I can, so the organics can do their magic as well,...
--- kelp species- I see Ascophyllum as the go to in most all brands,... do you know why the other species was used in Remo's case? I assume there's a different component profile in it,...

To whom May you be referring? LOL. Have to remove a multitude of downpressers for our freedom

just the conservatives... soon as one of them gets offered a CEO job with big company that wants to invest in canna... then we shall see a change from them.

but did the sweet skunk come from lasqueti? @RemoNutrients
hehehe how did it get off the island joel hehehehe
have you smoked the grandma barb? hohhhhhh

I don't know what you're talking about ;)
No, the breeder is Jordan of the Island. Haven't smoked Grandma Bard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back