Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah.......no. Too much for me. I'm ducking the camera if he's shooting...I'm in a couple of videos that are non-cannabis related. I built a t-shirt cannon for Remo to use at a concert we were sponsoring. I'm in that video ;)
yes i remember that now haha didn notice it was you

Great interview Reno nutrients lots of questions answered,and I can see a lot of great autos being grown out with these products.Thanks for taking the time to smoke and chat it up with the auto warriors and live stoners ,it's a really fast paced non stop page turner .cheers

Do you plan on releasing anything else that could help with simplicity of your nutrient regime?
Nope, we're playing around with custom blends but they unfortunately won't be available to the public (only large scale production). That being said, we're aren't adding anything new to the mix so what you see is what we have ;)

@RemoNutrients

We will get rid of the dragon in power soon then It won't be long... when that happens I'm having you guy over for cup of tea and a slice of cake to go with the joints. :pass:
To whom May you be referring? LOL. Have to remove a multitude of downpressers for our freedom

ooh this sounds nice : ) had a bit of an issue last time with very airy buds so this is the sort of product im very glad to hear exists. its 0-0-0 so can i use this with different brands with no issue? ie im stocked up with dutch pro at the moment so would this product be perfectly safe to use in conjuction with everything else from their line?
picture2life_36791_original (1)_original (1)_original.jpg

We put our silica in as a soil ammendment. Potassium Silicate tends to affect pH quite a bit and we don't want it affecting our buffer products. As for microbes, because VeloKelp is cold pressed, you get a lot of microbial growth from using this. Benificial bacteria costs a lot and our goal is to save people money, not add expensive products to the line. They work but they're just too expensive and hard to ship across borders...
I have not used any silica in a year and a half I did not amend my soil. I found no deficiencies. The plants were sturdy and bud was huge and quite tasty

@RemoNutrients With the collaboration with Dinafem could this change your formulation of your products ??
Not at all...If we make changes, it'll be adding new ingredients to existing products (at no extra cost), and we're not coming out with any more fertilizer products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back