Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain to the masses why you feel you do not need a enzyme product or a silica based product? I hope I stated the question correctly.

We put our silica in as a soil ammendment. Potassium Silicate tends to affect pH quite a bit and we don't want it affecting our buffer products. As for microbes, because VeloKelp is cold pressed, you get a lot of microbial growth from using this. Benificial bacteria costs a lot and our goal is to save people money, not add expensive products to the line. They work but they're just too expensive and hard to ship across borders...

3 kinds of refined sugar, humic acid, and 15 amino acids for stronger growth and flavor enhancement. It's a 0-0-0 so you don't have to worry about it burning things. Gives your plants extra density and a sweet funky flavor.
ooh this sounds nice : ) had a bit of an issue last time with very airy buds so this is the sort of product im very glad to hear exists. its 0-0-0 so can i use this with different brands with no issue? ie im stocked up with dutch pro at the moment so would this product be perfectly safe to use in conjuction with everything else from their line?

Hey Joel, Colorado is a free state, when ya guys gonna do some trade shows or vids from the Emerald Rectangle??

ooh this sounds nice : ) had a bit of an issue last time with very airy buds so this is the sort of product im very glad to hear exists. its 0-0-0 so can i use this with different brands with no issue? ie im stocked up with dutch pro at the moment so would this product be perfectly safe to use in conjuction with everything else from their line?
I was about to ask that about my Silica Blast, all Botanicare here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back