Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shape of that plant!!! Reminds me of something Dr. Seuss!!!! lol

Daaaaaaamn!! That's some serious purple!!!! Now I know where the GDP gets it's insane darkness to it!!! GDP = Purple Kush x Purple Urkle.. I will admit that a lot of the commercial GDP I have got over the years had a touch more green like 1 of the 3 phenos I grew, but still..

How's the smell??
View attachment 769777

Yeah dude! The sugar leaves are so dark purple they look black.
WP_20170623_007.jpg
WP_20170623_008.jpg

That GDP looks killer! I have a 10 pack of regs of Kens GDP ready to rock soon as I get my photo room done.

Smells is of Lime... Earthy Lime. Never had PK smell like this. You can smell the classic PK earthy kush smell underneath the lime. I'm keen on her taste soon as its dry... Maybe by Sunday /Monday:smoking:

Never did . I've talked to them several times and I'm on their international list but that's as far as it's gone . The last time I talked to them they were having a problem with USPS .

It will come..I asked because I'm in the states and it took about a month or better to the point I forgot about it..I went in the mailbox one day and was like wtf is this? Oh yeah.

Yeah dude! The sugar leaves are so dark purple they look black.
View attachment 769794 View attachment 769795

That GDP looks killer! I have a 10 pack of regs of Kens GDP ready to rock soon as I get my photo room done.

Smells is of Lime... Earthy Lime. Never had PK smell like this. You can smell the classic PK earthy kush smell underneath the lime. I'm keen on her taste soon as its dry... Maybe by Sunday /Monday:smoking:

Oooo....totally digging the colour!!

If you have a great spot to grow i will help you grow out some sun monsters!

That's my biggest downfall is location..Very nosey neighbors, as in I bring out my trashcans and they are kneeling on their couch with the blinds cracked open lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back