Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners
It's Remo Day and here's a shot of the Dinafem " Remo Chemo "
19396595_10154800462411247_3844584569267762270_n.jpg
. :biggrin:

guys these quotes are all over the place but some things i saw id love to yap about.

I got some Alf #5's and some pure dragon from FD.. I'm hoping for some color.. I love purples and blacks..

Me too, my F1 alfs had black bud and leaf, the F2's have shown sex and are starting to stretch.So well see what they do. The dragon that you have was selected for density and color, mom had purple and dad had colored pollen sacks. Maybe just maybe youll see some this round.

@stepside :bighug:..Normally I would say you were Well Covered to see colourful...But..with the [HASHTAG]#White[/HASHTAG] Knight you can Never guarantee it...:coffee:

This statement is slightly true, actually true until the point of @Dr. Babnik bringing out a Black WJ. Im still mind blown over that one. I shake my head every time i see the pics of that thing. Most of you have no idea what that actually means. His WJ was at f8 when he got them. 8 generations of pushing white to white, making sure that the resin content met the "white" that i was calling it. Every generation was better and better and then this happens. The F7 plants that made the plant he had were done open pollination style. I was ready to make seed to get out to the public.

They got sent for seed prizes and this is what happens when they end up in someone elses room!!! @stepside has grown the same seed, same stock, all white. @briman had 8 females and 2 males. The male that was used in that open pollination had colored sacs, and that was all she wrote. ONE time in 7 years and look what happens!!!

Shes got DC all in her, those flowers and that sugar leaf screams DC trait. More so on the flower construction. Beautiful plant.

White jem - [HASHTAG]#blackbud[/HASHTAG]

@Mossy, @FullDuplex

You lucky bastard you...great job on her. I remember when you were worried about her being small and then she decided to reward you with this. The FIRST colored WJ that has ever come out of my line. EVER...:cheers::cheers::bow::bow::worship:

jesus ... that's it... 4 message maybe 5... if i took off yesterday for this long id be 20 pages plus back lmao

ooooooOOOOOoooo a breeder...(going oldskool here)
welcome to the show @robbio
why don't you go in depth about the fruits of your labor .. how'd ya get in to making smoke?

Yeah id like to hear a little more too....i dug and dug for this original post but i was tired of back tracking. Claiming color as a new guy is going to get you some attention. Would love to know what you worked with to bring those out and what her history is....

And now for some of my own [HASHTAG]#showmeyourbush[/HASHTAG]

ALF#5 Plant 3 sisters.

Sensi run on them too, no good males from the set that i tested. Didnt expect any as the seed came from a 4 seed germ test. 3 cracked, 2 went female for me. We just showed sex a few days ago so we should get some nice size out of them.

This one smells like axle grease.
full

full

This one i cant put my finger on but you can see the difference in pheno expression here.
full

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back