Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my biggest downfall is location..Very nosey neighbors, as in I bring out my trashcans and they are kneeling on their couch with the blinds cracked open lol..

Damn near the worst problem to have...start taking the trash out semi nude. :D Seriously though...dont grow if you have neighbours like that.

Thanks bud! Good morning! :pass: Have some HBD!

Top of the morning to you too reb! Another rainy day up here...amazed the plants are doing as well as they are considering hell weather!

I got ripped last year for 2 cbd plants . I'm still not sure who took them but only have myself to blame with my " fuck you attitude " and my close proximity to neighbors .:nono:

Damn near the worst problem to have...start taking the trash out semi nude. :D Seriously though...dont grow if you have neighbours like that.

Top of the morning to you too reb! Another rainy day up here...amazed the plants are doing as well as they are considering hell weather!

Yeah the outdoor thing is a no no for me right now, I just keep it indoors and keep to myself..I keep the property well maintained to the point I'm picking up their garbage in the street and I'm a pretty clean quiet dude..I never attraction attention well, maybe from my neighbor's ladies while they are at work..:eyebrows:

Gooooood morning AFN!!!

Spotted a neat weed on the walk last night. Anyone happen to know what species flower this is?

IMG_4340.JPG
IMG_4341.JPG

I would like to point out one Auto Warriors hard work and dedication that they have brought to our team.. @Bailey you go above and beyond, and always put in work where it is needed. Everyone on the team appreciates you! In honor of that, we would like to reward you with you're very own T-shirt! Your choice of Fast Buds or Sweet Seeds :bravo: Keep up the awesome work! We love you! :love:
Aw thanks star i really appreciate it i have 2 fastbuds from the film comp so sweet would be awsome thanks again

images-34-jpg.761248

AND THE
upload_2016-9-23_15-5-44-png.761250

BRING YOU A LIVE
Q&A
WITH THE ONE THE ONLY
images-8-jpg.761251

images-png.761252

FRIDAY 23RD OF JUNE
6pm GMT
1pm Eastern
12pm Central
11am Mountain
10am Pacific
9am Alaska

couch-gif.761253

images-9-jpg.761255

images-10-jpg.761256

images-2-jpg.761258

Come show some
images-1-png.761254

DONT MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO ASK ALL THOSE QUESTIONS YOU WANT ANSWERED LIVE ON
images-34-jpg.761248

BE
images-3-jpg.761261

THERE !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back