Status
Not open for further replies.
It's smoking Damm good
1498162488267-1140989091.jpg

Just woke up after yesterdays party. I have no recollection. Did I miss anything, did I embarrass myself again. Now, please don't make shit up, but if I did do shameful things I need to know so that I can make amends.

Oh my head hurts. I was a good party wasn't it ? Was it ? What day is it ? Need water and a hair of the dog, and a spliff or three........help me out here guys.............

Just woke up after yesterdays party. I have no recollection. Did I miss anything, did I embarrass myself again. Now, please don't make shit up, but if I did do shameful things I need to know so that I can make amends.

Oh my head hurts. I was a good party wasn't it ? Was it ? What day is it ? Need water and a hair of the dog, and a spliff or three........help me out here guys.............

Well i have a photocopy of a penguin's ass on my desk... Its rather cute actually. I think I may put it on a mug!

:pass:

And someone put old kippers in the trunk of my car... I woke up this morning and our car had cats all over it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back