Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you're stoned when your big hairy beast badge is doing the vibe wiggle in time with a burning joint GIF...

It's almost hypnotizing!

gif popular gifs weed marijuana ganja cannabis joint pot 420 bud thc.gif

Just woke up after yesterdays party. I have no recollection. Did I miss anything, did I embarrass myself again. Now, please don't make shit up, but if I did do shameful things I need to know so that I can make amends.

Oh my head hurts. I was a good party wasn't it ? Was it ? What day is it ? Need water and a hair of the dog, and a spliff or three........help me out here guys.............
you was all cool from what i seen :crying:

So a little background; first time I saw this video, a buddy of mine posted it.. We're both from outside of Boston, so it's not everyday we see some true Welsh jargon.. Regardless, dude in the video pulls off what I believe to be one of the sickest freestyles in all of rapping, however it turns out that it's just the name of a town in Wales.. Good god.. How do you guys remember that kinda stuff?? Perhaps WE'RE the cavemen?! lol Our towns here in New England are similar to a lot of UK towns/cities, however, we don't have this..

I'll caveat that with the mention of a lake that we have here.. Most locals call it Webster Lake but it's true name is Lake Chaubunagungamaug, which is alleged to mean, "You fish on your side, I fish on my side and no one fish in the middle".. I imagine the Welsh town is similar in meaning?? Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch? (Just added it to 'Spell Check')

So a little background; first time I saw this video, a buddy of mine posted it.. We're both from outside of Boston, so it's not everyday we see some true Welsh jargon.. Regardless, dude in the video pulls off what I believe to be one of the sickest freestyles in all of rapping, however it turns out that it's just the name of a town in Wales.. Good god.. How do you guys remember that kinda stuff?? Perhaps WE'RE the cavemen?! lol Our towns here in New England are similar to a lot of UK towns/cities, however, we don't have this..

I'll caveat that with the mention of a lake that we have here.. Most locals call it Webster Lake but it's true name is Lake Chaubunagungamaug, which is alleged to mean, "You fish on your side, I fish on my side and no one fish in the middle".. I imagine the Welsh town is similar in meaning?? Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch? (Just added it to 'Spell Check')

:crying: :crying: My Lady and I just listened to that like 5 times! :rofl: I nearly pissed myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back