Status
Not open for further replies.
well if those are no name strains they are most likely they are not autos. probably photo periods and they need to be switched to 12-12 times on lights to induce flowering more imo. and they'll need to be feed some like soon too. I would get a solid top coating going with a tea feed or some such. thats what I would do.

a tall rooted plant like that in a smaller pot verses the size will have a TOUGH TOUGH time taking up foods. youll need a surfactant (castile soap,yucca extract or similar) with whatever feed you decide to do. also a soaking of the pot works incredibly well too if the water or food/feeds dont soak in well. or you have dry sockets underneath. thats my personal take on what Im seeing :) Welcome man!

See the place that I got the seeds from is a MMJ farm up here, and they don't grow photos. Not to say it's impossible, just improbable.

I have no problems cutting lights to 12/12 regardless. I'm not growing for sale or anything like that, so I'm not on a schedule. If they ARE photos I'll see a difference, if not, it won't really matter at this point anyways.

This was JUST after watering (3 gallon cloth pots, I start slowly watering from the top and then once they're soaked through I sit them in a tray and fill the tray, as much as they'll take in. I will do a topcoat today.

See the place that I got the seeds from is a MMJ farm up here, and they don't grow photos. Not to say it's impossible, just improbable.

I have no problems cutting lights to 12/12 regardless. I'm not growing for sale or anything like that, so I'm not on a schedule. If they ARE photos I'll see a difference, if not, it won't really matter at this point anyways.

This was JUST after watering (3 gallon cloth pots, I start slowly watering from the top and then once they're soaked through I sit them in a tray and fill the tray, as much as they'll take in. I will do a topcoat today.

Wouldn't it be SO stressful to be stuck at this light for so long they'd have SOME signs of being a hermaphrodite if they were photos? I can't find anything...

I was looking at the dinafem photo strains last night and was wondering if anyone has tried them. Ive never grown a photo but they have some wicked stuff! Santa sativa has me drooling
Grown purple afghan kush,kushncheese ,blue kush ,all were very nice and I would recommend them all and there dinachem adding top dawgs guava Chem to the mix with the original chemdawg pure genius,keeping the Chem line pure but adding vigor,rad.

well if they are ,that'd be weird a little but cool. but if your north and its a private farm is possible they are running specific fast finisher strains for northern latitudes and so on. which tend to work well when done right. I know nothing of thoise but thats what they probably are. but could be wrong. looks like no auto Ive seen unless its lesser stock and freaking out some. but thats what Id do personally. usually most solid Fast finishers will fully flower on 18 straight hours. but with lesser genetics they'll have to be pushed a little sometimes.hence the 12/12. but staying on more might poof your tent out. hard to say really, but either way they should flower on more light just typically not more than 16-18 hours is all. but thats with solid stock,again, I know nothing of yours. top coating is a great place to start covering the NPK ( more P and K) spectrum and that'll do you fine bro! happy harvesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back