Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like everyone's asleep, but wanted to drop in and say heya to you fine folks. Been away for a bit, but I'm back! And I finally got a plant to survive past germination! She was a bit of a slow starter but she's starting to really go the past couple days. Journal's here, if ya wanna look see. :) https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ydro-grow-please-critique-where-needed.58365/

Hey mate, welcome back. I'm new here. I have some critical kush seed I'm looking to pop on the next few weeks so I'll follow your journal. Looking good too by the way

Hello growers, smokers and stoners! Teh Snow here. I wanted to ask ya how would I go about making a thread wi th three different strains (three different seed banks)?
I dropped 1x HSO Blue Dream Auto, 1x Dinafem Haze 2.0 Auto and 2x Sweet Seed's Devil Cream auto into the water already (dropped them yesterday) and some of them have already sunk, the soil is prewatered, tent is clean and I got the new nutes, gonna try one of @TaNg 's feeding schedules. :vibe:

Hello growers, smokers and stoners! Teh Snow here. I wanted to ask ya how would I go about making a thread wi th three different strains (three different seed banks)?
I dropped 1x HSO Blue Dream Auto, 1x Dinafem Haze 2.0 Auto and 2x Sweet Seed's Devil Cream auto into the water already (dropped them yesterday) and some of them have already sunk, the soil is prewatered, tent is clean and I got the new nutes, gonna try one of @TaNg 's feeding schedules. :vibe:
You could do 3 seperate grow journals I supposed . Too much work for me . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back