Status
Not open for further replies.
@Magic Kind of an elementary question and I'm not sure if it was covered so sorry, but... How long have you been growing for?

Follow-up ...And at what point did you decide to devote so much of your time into breeding/testing for the benefit of everyone instead of just personal growing?
I have been growing about 5 years, Breeding for 3. I think it is very important for someone to get a grow style down and consistent before they start breeding. I have to admit i started breeding a year before i nailed my grow style and i have to say my work is 10x better because im a better grower. I knew i wanted to breed the year or two leading up to my first grow as i was doing research it kept having to the thought in the back of my mind that i want to create, so i focused my efforts on learning the basics of growing, then learned how to grow best with my nutes, lights, and then started growing in numbers and how to take care of 20-30 plants 5-10 different strains.

...................................MAGIC STRAINS.........................
P1040089.JPG

By hand, Only pollinate the tops of buds and only a few branches Ive noticed i get more hardy seed when i do smaller batches of say 50-100 seeds per plant instead of going for 100's per plant.

That's what I like! Really solid advice, especially for someone learning.

Do you offset the age of your breeding plants with STS? IE; The sprayed candidate is older than the favorite lady getting pollinated?
99% of the time my favorite lady is the one getting reversed. I start the reversal i drop a group of seeds it take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get a plant fully reversed so by time, its time to collect pollen the second group is ready to be pollinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back