Status
Not open for further replies.
Trick of the trade that i hear different things, and most is photo knowledge so converting that to a autos life span can be somewhat difficult. so i been trying different time frames to see where i get the best results. so far i'd spray them soon after showing sex with success and now im trying starting the spray between 21-30 days.
Do you offset the age of your breeding plants with STS? IE; The sprayed candidate is older than the favorite lady getting pollinated?

Thats beginning to change

I don't believe light schedule plays too big of a rule when breeding. it think its more of a personal preference my plants have done well under 18/6, 20/4, and 24/0 of light i cant say one is better than another for breeding.

Soon to be testing is great news, Thanks!

I think you may have misunderstood my 2nd question. I wasn't asking for your personal opinion on light schedule, in general. I'll try to word it differently.

In my theory, if an 18/6 light schedule was bred into a strain, it would make sense for that particular strain to prefer 18/6. If, however, you bred that same strain under 24/7, that particular strain would fair better on a 24/7.
I may be grasping at straws here but, it makes sense, in my stoner head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back