Status
Not open for further replies.
@Magic, are you doing this all single handedly, or do you have help tending your gardens?
All by myself RR. I do plan on joining forces with another local breeder once he gets his line up and running but even now we are doing alot of collaborations and i think a lot of growers will be very happy once all 3 lines are up and running

All by myself RR. I do plan on joining forces with another local breeder once he gets his line up and running but even now we are doing alot of collaborations and i think a lot of growers will be very happy once all 3 lines are up and running
Damn! That's one heck of a work load! :bravo::bravo:

@Magic ,i dont know if this was covered..what has been your tallest strain and the shortest..
Tallest Right now it is a toss up between 3 strains but all are bubba crosses. it either B-Line: White Train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Bubba Kush or Witch Doctor or Bubba Trouble.

Shortest would be Magic Endica(secret genetics)

Very cool and very stoked for this. Def hope I can try out one of your strains in the near future! (I am in the US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back