Status
Not open for further replies.
@Magic , i haven't read much of your threads yet, but do you have a feed preference? Bottle nutes or organic? What type of soil?
I used water, recharge, the oneness by Humboldt nutrients, and kelp. I use Sunshine mix 4, and 707 at times, but i started blending my sunshine mix with a new potting soil i been using lately i and hope to see just a good results.

P1040090.JPG

I used water, recharge, the oneness by Humboldt nutrients, and kelp. I use Sunshine mix 4, and 707 at times, but i started blending my sunshine mix with a new potting soil i been using lately i and hope to see just a good results.

Thank you! Recharge user myself, great stuff.

@Magic
I use 9999 silver to make my CS 7.5v 500 ma and have been wanting to try STS so I just purchased the ingredients. When do you first spray and how many times do you spray a plant?
Trick of the trade that i hear different things, and most is photo knowledge so converting that to a autos life span can be somewhat difficult. so i been trying different time frames to see where i get the best results. so far i'd spray them soon after showing sex with success and now im trying starting the spray between 21-30 days.

Also, im an old school smoker and love the Columbian /mexican strains. Can u recommend strains for me to look at for a possible trial? I really like the critical Neville haze

@Magic
Look at breeders like Ace Seeds. there are tons of Colombian and Mexican strains out there to be grown. My best friend here in Colorado @Ronin is growing a ton of Mexican and Colombian lately.

someone was asking about stress tests, gonna grow 2 @Magic strains this season in the arctic greenhouse, I'm totally confident they will shine, I'm getting that from the look of the seeds and their vibe
Let me know if you need heating advise, Trail. I've gotten 114f down to a science! :crying::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back