Opal: Big Bud x White Widow x Stone Dragon
Silverberry: x DP Blueberry x Stone Dragon
Kracken: Black Dragon x Sour Crack
Steel Dragon: Black Dragon x Sweet Trainwreck
Black Diesel: Black Dragon x Sour Diesel
LsDiesel: Black Diesel x Mk Ultra
Sour Straws: Black Diesels x White Russian x Nepali x Og Kush
Big League Chew: White Widow XXL x Bubble Gum x Cheese

i also have about 12 other crosses that never got worked with Black Dragon, Stone Dragon
Like White Widow x Black Dragon, Blue Dream x Black Dragon ect

Present
Witch Doctor: Bubba Kush
Bubba Trouble: Bubba Kush x White Widow XXL x Hubbabubbasmellascope
Alien Overlord: Avt x White Master Kush x Stardawg

Future
Voodoo: Bubba Kush x Amnesia
Dream Catcher: Blue Dream x Fire Og Bx 3 x Og Kush Auto
Cracked Sky: Skyrone Stomper x White Master x Stardawg
bookmarked!

Hey @Magic so I am still catching up, here's a few questions... you said before that your ultimate goal is to become a great breeder with autos to help medical users come to appreciate autos, that they could have the same quality meds as photos in less time.
Do you feel you've accomplished this goal already with the success you've had? Or do you feel there is a trail yet to be blazed? (pun intended) :jointman:

Also I think you said your goal was also to bring your own "magic" to the auto world. I think you've definitely done that. What else is in store in the future to bring your own magic into the world?
I still have a lot of work to do to live up to names like Mephisto, Dinafem, or Sweets. What i'm doing feels right to me so that's what matters ill never share something with the world that i make self am not completely satisfied with.

for your second question: I do have a few trick up my sleeves (pun intended) :pass:

P1040047.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back