Status
Not open for further replies.
99% of the time my favorite lady is the one getting reversed. I start the reversal i drop a group of seeds it take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get a plant fully reversed so by time, its time to collect pollen the second group is ready to be pollinated.
Thanks, I'm new to reversing, been playing with CS for a year or so. I made my first bean 30 years ago this summer in a lonely fence row between two corn fields, I've been hooked making them ever since. Reversing and Auto's are a bit different thou.

@Magic do you have any strategies for forcing flower in Auto's that go too long, or get too large? I have tried 12/12, cutting lights for 24, cutting nutes and letting them go dry, heavy pruning, and temp drop. What else would be in the tool kit?
Are your talking male flowers? i dont have too much experience with that form of reversal

Thanks, I'm new to reversing, been playing with CS for a year or so. I made my first bean 30 years ago this summer in a lonely fence row between two corn fields, I've been hooked making them ever since. Reversing and Auto's are a bit different thou.
the long trail, 30 winding years I'm sure

I dont worry about it too much, i always feel those who worry too much welcome bad situations. All i can do is keep my karma in balance and only hope for the best the love i have for this far outweighs the burden of it being illegal. If the government has a problem with me doing what im doing fuck em, im not waving any flags saying hey look at me either i know im in a legal state now but i still keep security as if im back in Illinois.
Well said! :cheers::thumbsup:
That's been our philosophy even before our state became legal:pass:

I dont worry about it too much, i always feel those who worry too much welcome bad situations. All i can do is keep my karma in balance and only hope for the best the love i have for this far outweighs the burden of it being illegal. If the government has a problem with me doing what im doing fuck em, im not waving any flags saying hey look at me either i know im in a legal state now but i still keep security as if im back in Illinois.
good attitude keep'in the boogies away!

Well Guys it was wonderful being here again this morning for another awesome interview. I hope i answered all the questions asked within this two hour meeting if not feel free to pop into my ASK ME thread in my section where i can give more detailed answers and talk more in depth about certain subjects i couldnt touch too much on because of time issues. Thank you AFN and AW for the interviews and hope we can setup another one before or after my first official seed drop
Thanks again :pass::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
:cheers::cheers:
Magic Strains: "Changing Possible"
voodoo.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back