Status
Not open for further replies.
woot woot!!! heres the purplest spider i could find... dont even know its name.... i bet your next plant will be even more beautiful
tumblr_mhyr601v5s1rwb5yfo1_500.jpg

@Magic , what kind of stress testing do you put your genetics through to make sure they're stable?
Colorado growing is harsh environment. 50 degree temp swings on the regular, high altitude, and dry, dry humidity. I will skip feedings, let my plants completely dry our to the point they wilt and see how quickly they respond and bounce back and if they show any signs of stress from doing so. So Far my Witch Doctor is one of the hardest autos Ive grown. Also do a lot of testing myself along with a few chosen growers and compare my results to theirs.

I am working on 3 strains in hopes to be released by the end of the year.
Witch Doctor: Bubba Kush Auto
Bubba Trouble: Bubba Kush x White Widow XXL x Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Alien Overlord: AvT x White Master Kush x Stardawg
I'd be more than happy to test grow that alien overlord

Colorado growing is harsh environment. 50 degree temp swings on the regular, high altitude, and dry, dry humidity. I will skip feedings, let my plants completely dry our to the point they wilt and see how quickly they respond and bounce back and if they show any signs of stress from doing so. So Far my Witch Doctor is one of the hardest autos Ive grown. Also do a lot of testing myself along with a few chosen growers and compare my results to theirs.
I can relate to that:thumbsup: We're in the high desert of central Oregon:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back