Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much @Magic , those are brilliant tips and I'm very grateful! I know where I want to get to, I just have to find the right ones to start with. The search will begin now! Thanks again!! :worship:
Seedfinder, Leafy, Verdabase should be a breeders best friend. I can tell you i been told i'm the rainman of cannabis at times. i can tell you 100s of strains and their linage, and the breeder without having to looking them up and when your a breeder you need to know whats out there and where stuff came from to be able to help direct it in the future.

Last edited:
Seedfinder, Leafly, Verdabase should be a breeders best friend. I can tell you i been told i'm the rainman of cannabis at times. i can tell you 1,000s of strains and their linage, and the breeder without having to looking them up and when your a breeder you need to know whats out there and where stuff came from to be able to help direct it in the future.
I have come across the first two of those already, but I hadn't heard of Verdabase. Off to have a look and bookmark it! Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back