Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to hear you're still going to do it. I think I underestimated the power of the cob. I think I should have used 1 to veg and added another as they started to flower. My current plants never stretched, they just stayed short and squaty. Always learning new things lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
What is a cob?

It's a type of light. It stands for Chip On Board - basically it's a lot of LEDs all wired together on a tiny board to get maximum power out of it. You add a heatsink and a driver, and maybe a small reflector, and they give off a stronger light than LED panels and some HPS. @BigSm0 is our man here - he makes his own for selling, they are called the AutoCOB. You can find threads for them in the DIY lighting section, and www.efficientgrowlights.com is BigSm0's vendor name.

It's a type of light. It stands for Chip On Board - basically it's a lot of LEDs all wired together on a tiny board to get maximum power out of it. You add a heatsink and a driver, and maybe a small reflector, and they give off a stronger light than LED panels and some HPS. @BigSm0 is our man here - he makes his own for selling, they are called the AutoCOB. You can find threads for them in the DIY lighting section, and www.efficientgrowlights.com is BigSm0's vendor name.
Much better answer than I would have given.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Time for a sesh!! Blue dream with added dry sift! Waiting on battery to charge,crankin the Metal and schmokin the eeaarrll before i get "hopped" up
image.jpeg

@Feenix

Have you tried canna capsules for your pain? I'm finding it works for so many different things, it's definitely worth a try. I can give you step-by-step instructions if you want. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back