Status
Not open for further replies.
translated : i suppose that coffee will do in a pinch :crying:

sound it out hehe

:pass:@archie gemmill.. m8 i get you :coffee:
I thought coffee was against Archie's religion or something lol.

Good day Slowmo, we haven't talked in awhile. Are you still pursuing cobs?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hey Elle :bighug:... ya get that sundeck cleared :pass:
Zambeza Blueberry is still out there at the minute, we're getting sunshine on and off, and we always tuck my herbs against the wall for safety. They'll be fine, and Blueberry comes in once we start losing the light and gets put back in her wardrobe.

Good morning Stoners :bighug::pass:

Ahhhh a nice fresh Live Stoners, feels good!:hump::jointman::jump:

I found this picture of an Albanian grandmother who is not letting anyone get her weed crop!
photo.jpg

I'd love to have a grandmother like that!:thumbsup:
albania-banner-a_small.jpg

The Leaf = Lazarat, albania

CQGC4BOUsAA57HX.jpg

An Albanian man at home. Dude, how did you spill all that weed on your floor?:crying:
now the question is do you dig your way out or smoke your way out!:rofl:
Screen-Shot-2014-06-17-at-13-30-38.jpg

Lazarat Albania,yes that is all cannabis 4-6 billion dollars worth comes out this village every year!
Gangs based in Lazarat are believed to produce about 900 metric tons of cannabis a year, worth about 4.5 billion euros (£3.5 billion/ $6.1 billion) - roughly half of the small Balkan country's GDP.
1403077977396_wps_3_Smoke_rises_from_Lazarat_.jpg

The police run operations to eradicate the cannabis plants by chopping and burning the plants.
At least 7 plots of 10 000 plants got destroyed in their raid.

they are on hold for a month or 2 :cuss:but had bills to pay ... but i have various shopping carts just waiting to be clicked :eyebrows:
I'm glad to hear you're still going to do it. I think I underestimated the power of the cob. I think I should have used 1 to veg and added another as they started to flower. My current plants never stretched, they just stayed short and squaty. Always learning new things lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm glad to hear you're still going to do it. I think I underestimated the power of the cob. I think I should have used 1 to veg and added another as they started to flower. My current plants never stretched, they just stayed short and squaty. Always learning new things lol.

hehe ... mine does that under my 200w mars

Toofless Alien 18cm day 27 yesterday :

DSC_0019a.JPG
DSC_0019b.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG

She is starting to stretch ... grow quite a bit since yesterday actually :vibe:

Ahhhh a nice fresh Live Stoners, feels good!:hump::jointman::jump:

I found this picture of an Albanian grandmother who is not letting anyone get her weed crop!

hey arty .... nice pics ,, i have a m8 from albania, and i didn't quite believe his stories from back home ... now i see what he is talking about :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back