Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i missed 4.20 by 2min

PHOTO_20170205_033427.jpg

:pass:

@archie gemmill at the dealership getting oil changed no tea but there is coffee. Good morning everyone.

Attachments

• 14868278410481673081062.jpg
    14868278410481673081062.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 122
Good afternoon friends and stoners alike! Hey, what do I mean? Is there anyone here except me who isn't a stoner??? Shall I start calling myself a Pariah of Pot? :crying:

Hey everyone, every so often we retired the old Live Stoner Gossip thread due the size of it and start a fresh one and it seems like it's about that time! Good morning, have a toke and welcome to LIVE STONERS!
Ahhhhhh breathing space, I hope we can post to it quicker than last night too, it was a bit of a pain in the arse LOL!

Good afternoon all I hope you had fun last evening :thumbsup:
It was great @Dinafem-Mark , thanks again for your time and generosity with information!

Top of the Afternoon my fellow AFNRS I am back after a much needed rest. I will be firing up a Dutch passion Grow with at least 5 strains from them. It is good to be back and feeling better.
@Fairlynew mate! :bighug::bighug:How the devil are you sir? Happy New Year! Glad to see you're back!

We're expecting some strong winds here tomorrow, gale force and worse, we're on amber alert. I'll have to get the sun umbrella in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back