Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dmrides220 , I relate to my house system, $4k of batts in batt room, got to maximize!, what you are doing, as cheaply as you can do it is where it's at!
I have one $50 Walmart battery and a $500 camper in the woods with a free pallet deck lmao.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

17021345_665237963676771_1823841042027718772_n.jpg

I am a bit fed up of roosters after living here for 5 months LOL, there are flocks of wild chickens in the gorge behind our flat. They crow at all hours of the day and night because the other side of the gorge is a hotel with lights on all night.
Lol! I miss Big Red, he was a sweetheart, but he would start crowing about 2:30 in the morning. No light, no moon, I think he must have thought it was funny :cuss::cuss:
We lost half our flock a few years ago in the span of about 3 hours to a coyote, lost our favorite hen the next night to a racoon. Now the only critters that get a break are the occasional hawks:toke:
20160117_104141.jpg

Chicken thread posted! Link is in my signature below, but here it is anyway:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/chickens-egg-laying-clucking-two-legged-therapy.58434/
Awesome! I'll check it out. :d5:

Lol! I miss Big Red, he was a sweetheart, but he would start crowing about 2:30 in the morning. No light, no moon, I think he must have thought it was funny :cuss::cuss:
We lost half our flock a few years ago in the span of about 3 hours to a coyote, lost our favorite hen the next night to a racoon. Now the only critters that get a break are the occasional hawks:toke:
View attachment 713464

Awesome! I'll check it out. :d5:

around here they keep guineas to scare off the predators. they freak out at a whiff of anything, including you. Aint noone sneaking up on you with guineas around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back