Status
Not open for further replies.
Battery is only for running the lights in the camper. As of right now I bring the battery home every time and charge it then put it on the tender until we go again. Might get a little 4000 watt generator to run a couple small things like coffee maker and electric griddle as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
having the generator handy for higher draw stuff a good idea. If power goes out you can light up your home too, just need to isolate generator from grid with a transfer switch

MAGIC..........MAGIC...........MAGIC...........MAGIC...........MAGIC...........MAGIC......
P1040047.JPG
pre-Interview party before the pumpkin turns

if you get a controller that will maintain a float charge you will go long periods of time spring-fall without having to haul batt or charge with gas generator
Oh I assumed the controllers for charging batteries all were float charge. It says protects from over charge and over discharge and maintains 12v batteries in a fully charged state. At this point I can't spend a bundle because in all reality I can just bring it home and charge it. I'm just trying to make going there as convenient as possible. The less stuff I have to bring the better, already have to deal with a trailer overflowing with 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, and gas cans lol.

Oh I assumed the controllers for charging batteries all were float charge. It says protects from over charge and over discharge and maintains 12v batteries in a fully charged state. At this point I can't spend a bundle because in all reality I can just bring it home and charge it. I'm just trying to make going there as convenient as possible. The less stuff I have to bring the better, already have to deal with a trailer overflowing with 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, and gas cans lol.

more batts to keep up, lol. What you listed will do fine!, just a tad anal here, lol

that's really not a disability, no memory loss, after all, at our ages we can aways claim loss of memory and nobody hassles us, lol
I really need to work on my "vacant stare" technique, though. I try it on Rosa and so far the best I've done is a "Don't pull that crap on me, mister"!
:crying::rofl:

I really need to work on my "vacant stare" technique, though. I try it on Rosa and so far the best I've done is a "Don't pull that crap on me, mister"!
:crying::rofl:
after a lifetime of power tools guns, etc, I'm adept at.......what did you say?, I can't hear you......

more batts to keep up, lol. What you listed will do fine!, just a tad anal here, lol
We just do this for fun, I mean it's really only a 45 minute drive home lol. But when we're there and there's no light pollution and only the sounds of the woods it's like another world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back