Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah frees the soul and mind it's amazing ! Such good relief and so are these lol
07173adae50ea13f7a5eeb25b1c48433.jpg
I don't like smoking many blunts but I got some Jedi OG and Rollex OG in there that's super fire and tastie and has the OG taste I grew up on smoking these white owls with OG shit just that send me in to that old school great happy feeling then even better smoking in that sun lol!
Enjoy the blunt in the sun, you should be good to go after that tasty treat.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last Night the first AFN t-shirt (practice run shirt) was born. From this point on every day/night I will be posting prototypes and new ideas so keep an eye out for them here at Live Stoners!!!

Practice meaning freehand cuts. I have a machine coming in a few days that will cut over 100 materials. The possibilities are endless...

WP_20170302_005.jpg
WP_20170302_006.jpg
WP_20170302_004.jpg

This message sponsored by Glueberry OG :smoking: :coffee:

Last Night the first AFN t-shirt (practice run shirt) was born. From this point on every day/night I will be posting prototypes and new ideas so keep an eye out for them here at Live Stoners!!!

Practice meaning freehand cuts. I have a machine coming in a few days that will cut over 100 materials. The possibilities are endless...

View attachment 709952 View attachment 709953 View attachment 709955

This message sponsored by Glueberry OG :smoking: :coffee:
Woot woot!! Look at you go @Rebel !! Thats friggin awesome.. Hmm lemme get my order together for when you are ready to start shipping!! Unlike Ronnie James Dio..im gonna be the first in line..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back