Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a snip off one my indoor/outdoor that's lacking buds hard from lack of light in flower and the whole growth. Luckily It got somewhat nicer and sunny during the day to get something. But I'm trying like a 8th of this bud in water cure for 7-10 days changing the water every 12 hours. I know it won't taste or smell but I'm looking in to seeing how smooth it is. I ruined my lungs as kid/teen with cigs and tin foil so smoking weed can be rough unless it's 100% flushed. All in all I'm super curious because there's some info on it but not really any descriptive info. If I like this 8th or see it can have potential then I'll try it with a little bit more every plant or so to get the right technique down.
Hope everyone's week has been decent!
Cheers!
AT!
60afec5f15ae9ce2026cfb6ce3e57fb5.jpg
1884fb394edee7961d869de067ae623c.jpg

P.s. The water isn't mercy or whatever like it looks on the bottom of the jar that jars just old.
Wtf is this? I'm confused lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wtf is this? I'm confused lol

Water curing lol supposeably if you change water 2 everyday day for 7-10 days then dry it like you normal would down to the right humidity and everything and right after it suppose to be super super smooth and seem like you had a long cure to it but they say takes smell and taste away and makes it stealth. People say they have smoked around a cop and they have no clue because it so stealth. There no to much info and not any descriptive info, I plan on going more testing with this if this seems like it can be tweaked and have potential. We will se though

Water curing lol supposeably if you change water 2 everyday day for 7-10 days then dry it like you normal would down to the right humidity and everything and right after it suppose to be super super smooth and seem like you had a long cure to it but they say takes smell and taste away and makes it stealth. People say they have smoked around a cop and they have no clue because it so stealth. There no to much info and not any descriptive info, I plan on going more testing with this if this seems like it can be tweaked and have potential. We will se though
Interesting, can't wait to see the results.

Interesting, can't wait to see the results.

And as we wait lol I'm really enjoying this sun im out here smoking as much as possible going from super super super high humidity to dry Cali and powerful sun man it's great lol I love getting baked in the sun both ways lol

And as we wait lol I'm really enjoying this sun im out here smoking as much as possible going from super super super high humidity to dry Cali and powerful sun man it's great lol I love getting baked in the sun both ways lol
I'm jealous, it's freezing and super windy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back