Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job @Rebel brother
:pass:
Would love to see some AFN hoodies- too cold in ireland for tees right now lol

Thank you!!!

Ordering hoodies tomorrow brother!!

Woot woot!! Look at you go @Rebel !! Thats friggin awesome.. Hmm lemme get my order together for when you are ready to start shipping!! Unlike Ronnie James Dio..im gonna be the first in line..

Thanks bro!!! :bighug:

Awesome!! I'm ordering hoodies tomorrow and hitting the mugs later this evening. :thumbsup:

:pass:

Woot woot!! Are they black zip-up with large AFN /AW logo on the back??

They most certainly can and will be!! Zip up black yes. I'm gonna play with logo sizes and positioning... I'll post up the first couple presses!!!

This is for you bro! I'll definitely be making iron maiden crew shirts!! OW OW OW!!!

They most certainly can and will be!! Zip up black yes. I'm gonna play with logo sizes and positioning... I'll post up the first couple presses!!!

This is for you bro! I'll definitely be making iron maiden crew shirts!! OW OW OW!!!

Friggin awesome!!! Up The Irons!! Back to ya!!

Well that's pretty damn cool.

Man I can't wait To go camping, I'm not far at all from here now.. I grew up in a super super flat and just full of corn fields around the city's.
ff767705eaac4bd918039b0502cd65e7.jpg

I want to sit right in the middle of that meadow with a buzz, and listen to the birds and bugs buzz around. ...oh wait...that's marsh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back