Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr......

Remember they used to say that about hash?

They should be comparing an ounce of whisky to a glass of wine.
A drink is a drink whether it is in a tall glass or a shot.

The difference is that overdoing alcohol can lead to death and overdoing cannabis can lead to an uncomfortable time or deep sleep. Besides, most of us are trying to keep our tolerance low...

I also noticed that they article about ecstasy as a potential therapy for PTSD, but they make no mention of cannabis' proven benefits for PTSD patients.

In terms of addiction, any trained addictions counselor knows that a person can be addicted to any behaviour or substance, and that that addiction may or may not interfere with the ability to function normally.
"They" used to say....just say No... to life, consider the source, and Cheers!

exercise.jpg

Took a snip off one my indoor/outdoor that's lacking buds hard from lack of light in flower and the whole growth. Luckily It got somewhat nicer and sunny during the day to get something. But I'm trying like a 8th of this bud in water cure for 7-10 days changing the water every 12 hours. I know it won't taste or smell but I'm looking in to seeing how smooth it is. I ruined my lungs as kid/teen with cigs and tin foil so smoking weed can be rough unless it's 100% flushed. All in all I'm super curious because there's some info on it but not really any descriptive info. If I like this 8th or see it can have potential then I'll try it with a little bit more every plant or so to get the right technique down.
Hope everyone's week has been decent!
Cheers!
AT!
60afec5f15ae9ce2026cfb6ce3e57fb5.jpg
1884fb394edee7961d869de067ae623c.jpg

P.s. The water isn't mercy or whatever like it looks on the bottom of the jar that jars just old.

Took a snip off one my indoor/outdoor that's lacking buds hard from lack of light in flower and the whole growth. Luckily It got somewhat nicer and sunny during the day to get something. But I'm trying like a 8th of this bud in water cure for 7-10 days changing the water every 12 hours. I know it won't taste or smell but I'm looking in to seeing how smooth it is. I ruined my lungs as kid/teen with cigs and tin foil so smoking weed can be rough unless it's 100% flushed. All in all I'm super curious because there's some info on it but not really any descriptive info. If I like this 8th or see it can have potential then I'll try it with a little bit more every plant or so to get the right technique down.
Hope everyone's week has been decent!
Cheers!
AT!
60afec5f15ae9ce2026cfb6ce3e57fb5.jpg
1884fb394edee7961d869de067ae623c.jpg

P.s. The water isn't mercy or whatever like it looks on the bottom of the jar that jars just old.
hey grobro!, this is gonna be interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back