Status
Not open for further replies.
Class 1 CBD. A recent article linking cannabis to opioids. Normally, I'd say just another day in Bizarro land. But right now, Trump has a special committee formed that has been meeting to plan their attacks on the wedge issues they have wanted to control for decades. Abortion, gay marriage, cannabis, Every vice except of course gambling. It's just a matter of when. Will he proceed now or wait til he has fillled the SCOTUS..

I know we are not allowed to talk about politics, but in response to that, this here is good stuff. It's directly related to our topic, so I guess this is ok to put it here.

http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/51046/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=20108

good morning/afternoon/evening
live stoners
P1040002.JPG
yestereve

good morning/afternoon/evening
live stonersView attachment 709867yestereve

I wonder how much cool stuff I would find as the world thawed out around me. Grass clippers, screwdrivers, forgotten projects, girl scout cookies.... who knows what an arctic stoner might leave under a snow drift....

I wonder how much cool stuff I would find as the world thawed out around me. Grass clippers, screwdrivers, forgotten projects, girl scout cookies.... who knows what an arctic stoner might leave under a snow drift....
got that right!, I try to get important stuff stashed, biggest prob is trying to access building materials if a need arises during winter

one thing for certain, this stoner would never forget smoke!, lol, I be 2 gweedy for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back