Status
Not open for further replies.
got that right!, I try to get important stuff stashed, biggest prob is trying to access building materials if a need arises during winter

somebody asked me what I would spend a million on the other day and my second thought was some of would go to sending building material to Trailanimal. I got a buddy homesteading, but he went to the jungle instead. I'd send that fool some stuff too. Right after I build myself a zip line and the best damn greenhouse you ever saw.

@trailanimal screw that. I'll come and visit in July........
July is good, big fish! to grill and big mosquitos too, lol
P1020802.JPG

somebody asked me what I would spend a million on the other day and my second thought was some of would go to sending building material to Trailanimal. I got a buddy homesteading, but he went to the jungle instead. I'd send that fool some stuff too. Right after I build myself a zip line and the best damn greenhouse you ever saw.
got your priorities straight!

Last edited:
From the National Center on Addiction & Substace Abuse and I quote : Have you heard of dabbing? Dubbed the "crack of pot,” dabbing is a form of consuming highly concentrated marijuana in a vaporized form and has been described as freebasing marijuana in popular media outlets. Once an underground practice, this dangerous trend has gained popularity in recent months and could change the culture of marijuana use .
Dangerous Trend ???? Another journalist spreading halve truths and misinformation ??

If you want to read the rest of the article . http://www.centeronaddiction.org/th...ijuana-craze?gclid=CJKA4dbdt9ICFYW4wAodCPIMDw

Grrr......

Remember they used to say that about hash?

They should be comparing an ounce of whisky to a glass of wine.
A drink is a drink whether it is in a tall glass or a shot.

The difference is that overdoing alcohol can lead to death and overdoing cannabis can lead to an uncomfortable time or deep sleep. Besides, most of us are trying to keep our tolerance low...

I also noticed that they article about ecstasy as a potential therapy for PTSD, but they make no mention of cannabis' proven benefits for PTSD patients.

In terms of addiction, any trained addictions counselor knows that a person can be addicted to any behaviour or substance, and that that addiction may or may not interfere with the ability to function normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back