Status
Not open for further replies.
Just if anyone from the US has used them and what they thought of them. I'm trying to get some DP seeds and having trouble finding a legit looking site that delivers state side.
They are legit just pay for the guaranteed shipping.

Mornin' @1939bear running a little late today, the dog decided she wanted to chase deer this morning
Use to hunt deer with dogs many moons ago . Nothing could stand the hair on your neck up faster than hearing that hound baying and the son of a bitch is heading in your direction . :rofl:

Use to hunt deer with dogs many moons ago . Nothing could stand the hair on your neck up faster than hearing that hound baying and the son of a bitch is heading in your direction . :rofl:
Normally I can start my truck and get back in the house and the 3 deer that hang out on my well won't even move. But apparently my dog has figured out how to open the door. Them deer had a little surprise this morning

It's Leaf tucking city BABY! Really just stunning how much bud activity you can get out of a plant just by revealing all those little innocent looking puny undergrowths. Gonna be some interesting plants to watch finish that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back