Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Bill

qBINNJY.jpg

I've never used but at least one person in the collective uses them. Don't DP ship to the States?

I have used Seedsman before. What is your question?

Good Morning AJrexx. I've bought from Seedsman and will do so again. Paid the full shipping price and was more than satisfied.

EDIT: OOPS. sorry AJ, not seeing straight yet this morning.

Last edited:
Just if anyone from the US has used them and what they thought of them. I'm trying to get some DP seeds and having trouble finding a legit looking site that delivers state side.

Seedsman is legit. Pay the full stealth and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Good Morning A.F.N.
The times they are a changing . Slowly but surely . Took a little visit to an local hydro store , had a nice chat with young man who gave me a FREE sample of Overgrow and some free advise on growing . Our conversation drifted onto seeds which he advised me they sold in a seperate store next door . After we concluded our business ( I spent an additional $ 50.00 ) I went next door . Surprise !! they had over 80 strains of seeds , all the vaping devises you can imagine , E,juice and even THC oil .Did somebody say it's an illegal activity engaging in the growing , and sale of cannabis by products ??? Not in Canada my friends . Only thing left now is the legislation because it's business as usual in the cannabis industry in Canada from coast to coast .:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back