Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't the only ones . I'm thinking they'll reach until they've satisfied themseves with the light level they need rather then lowering it down just to raise it up again . Sound like a plan ???
That's what I did with the Blackdog. It's at 58" above the pots.

3 hours left till the end of shift and all I can think about is getting home to this!
IMG_1901.JPG
IMG_1905.JPG

:bong: Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody!

That's what I did with the Blackdog. It's at 58" above the pots.
So steppie,do you think that by having the lights this high,the plants will stretch until they get the light they need,then they will just get bushy?? I see a lot of reports that the high powered LEDs cause very short nodal/internodal length,almost freakishly dwarfed plants??

So steppie,do you think that by having the lights this high,the plants will stretch until they get the light they need,then they will just get bushy?? I see a lot of reports that the high powered LEDs cause very short nodal/internodal length,almost freakishly dwarfed plants??
That's exactly the case. All my plants are starting slow and my tallest is 18.5" but they're all healthy and getting bushy now

That's exactly the case. All my plants are starting slow and my tallest is 18.5" but they're all healthy and getting bushy now
Welp,,i guess the Beast from the East( my new lamps name) will be hanging very high!! And the horizontal training will continue!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back