Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was good in 2009. I drank a several. LOL
So did I lol. I had quite the beer cellar until I had a son and couldn't afford beer anymore. Eventually I drank all the beer and the boxes just got left there. That was hiding in one of the boxes when I finally got rid of them last night.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So did I lol. I had quite the beer cellar until I had a son and couldn't afford beer anymore. Eventually I drank all the beer and the boxes just got left there. That was hiding in one of the boxes when I finally got rid of them last night.

You got to love them unexpected surprises. I am surprised it was still good. I love the Anchor Steam and Anchor Porter. I can't get em here anymore for some reason.

You got to love them unexpected surprises. I am surprised it was still good. I love the Anchor Steam and Anchor Porter. I can't get em here anymore for some reason.
I was also surprised it was still good. I could always send you some anchor steam if you want it.

[HASHTAG]#showyourbush[/HASHTAG] multi shot ...GCS,PE,GG... Fast Buds..they should be done tomorrow...bwahahaha
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back