Status
Not open for further replies.
@1939bear how's your little ones doing?
Looking good in my humble opinion All of a sudden I had a growth spurt and a little reaching for the light which is set at 36" and I think I'm going to leave it there . I'm starting to feel all the negative things that happened in last 2 grows are starting to disappear . That much shit should not happen to one person all at once but a great learning experience . Oh I cut way back on the watering as well . This is day 18 .
DSCN0868.JPG

I finally finished my work for the morning! YAY. Now I get to go check on other plants. I have a few dozen grafts to check on. I'm putting eggplants on tomato rootstock, cucumbers onto gourds, and today I might start some seeds to try cabbage on turnips. LOL that might just work...

Looking good in my humble opinion All of a sudden I had a growth spurt and a little reaching for the light which is set at 36" and I think I'm going to leave it there . I'm starting to feel all the negative things that happened in last 2 grows are starting to disappear . That much shit should not happen to one person all at once but a great learning experience . Oh I cut way back on the watering as well . This is day 18 .
View attachment 708961
Looks like some praying going on there

Afternoon AFN :pass:

[HASHTAG]#showyourhashpics[/HASHTAG]

Homemade bubble from yesterday ::drool:
DSC_0031a.JPG

Not so homemade : some very nice Maroccan hasish :hookah:

DSC_0030a.JPG
DSC_0030b.JPG

Today I got my first autopot setup... gonna go nicely with my biotabs .. :vibe:

Looks like some praying going on there
They ain't the only ones . I'm thinking they'll reach until they've satisfied themseves with the light level they need rather then lowering it down just to raise it up again . Sound like a plan ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back