Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy folks :pass:
cheers for the help and info on vapes arty zan
edit.cheers pop22 for the push to.

@archie gemmill

Hey archie good to see your liking your vape!

Just saw this a rebranded version of the same vape you bought but check that price out!!!

View attachment 700843
Nearly £78 for something that cost you £17:crying:

seems cannabis related business is even more greedy than the average business.i feel for the new to canna person.do i buy a dab mat at $40 from dabmasters or a sillycon baking mat for $2 from grannycooksupplies ?

on the hebe2 we season nails and all so we should season vapes to.
i didnt and got stuck in straight away like most,and as soon as i started (350f) i was increasing the temp within seconds thinking not much was happening till i got to max 428f.it was pretty unpleasant tasting.after a few minutes i realized i was a bit stonned.
now im at 375f a few days later and its a lot better.
it wont replace bongs,pipes or rockets.but as a stealthy out and about unit that might have to fall out of my pocket.its a bargain if its still working in 6months.
:pighug:

Last edited:
Happy to help archie.
It is a great little unit for the price and I'm on my second one of these.
I got mine for £13 plus £2 postage and it lasted 18 months, which works out at 83p a month or approx 21p a week or 3p a day lmao!
True it is best to season any vape , whack it up to full temp and do 3 runs should clear out most factory smells etc.
I never use the silicone mouth pieces, they go straight in to the bin (on the Titan II that is).
It won't replace a bong but a Grasshopper (portable) and a Vape Xhale Cloud Evo will milk up a bong with thick vapor, no worries.
It take a little while to find the sweet spot you like and all vaporizer give different results.
I also checked out the vaporizer pop mentioned.
It can be bought on Amazon uk for £79 for the 6 heat version and £119 for the Pro version, digital 1 degree incremental heat adjustment, which also come with a water tool.
Ah rockets, first things first you roll them pure, this I like, no bleeding tobacco , nothing can beat a well made spliff.
As I have gotten older though my lungs aint what they were and vaping is just a bit gentler as there is no combustion.

marriage.jpg

I can use my vape for three days on what you put in a spliff! 70% of the cannabinoids literally "go up in smoke" when burnt in a joint etc. pipes are actually even worse.

I bought the canisters for my Focusvape Pro. They hold maybe .15-.2 grams. What's nice is your vaping full convection when you use them ( personally, I think all the hoopla about convection vs conduction is totally marketing bullshit ). The reason I use them is convenience. Load up three or four, store them in the little tube they come with and your good for all day! We us maybe two a day. And it makes cleaning the vape easier also.

FV canister pic1.jpg

Happy to help archie.
It is a great little unit for the price and I'm on my second one of these.
I got mine for £13 plus £2 postage and it lasted 18 months, which works out at 83p a month or approx 21p a week or 3p a day lmao!
True it is best to season any vape , whack it up to full temp and do 3 runs should clear out most factory smells etc.
I never use the silicone mouth pieces, they go straight in to the bin (on the Titan II that is).
It won't replace a bong but a Grasshopper (portable) and a Vape Xhale Cloud Evo will milk up a bong with thick vapor, no worries.
It take a little while to find the sweet spot you like and all vaporizer give different results.
I also checked out the vaporizer pop mentioned.
It can be bought on Amazon uk for £79 for the 6 heat version and £119 for the Pro version, digital 1 degree incremental heat adjustment, which also come with a water tool.
Ah rockets, first things first you roll them pure, this I like, no bleeding tobacco , nothing can beat a well made spliff.
As I have gotten older though my lungs aint what they were and vaping is just a bit gentler as there is no combustion.

im not a bong snob,just a long term user.but the glass on glass glass only imparts nothing on the smoke.i feel metals/ceramic coatings/plastics/rubbers impart a tiny bit of taste or flavours on the smoke.or thats the theory i have in my head anyway.
:pighug:

morning all! :bighug:ready for my Sunday morning wake and bake. :pass:

Looks like we will be on the road a bit this week trying to get into more shops...Distribution to other states has begun with Indiana being the first one out of Ohio!!

Trying to plan our anniversary party for May or June so if any of you guys are in the area, definitely come check it out!! I'll be sure to post the ad for it up here. :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back