Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to drop in and show my bush but saw all these car posts. Nice stuff....oh and a bush shit

excuse the slight burn, the apprentice that is growing the F1 lot of females got a little excited with Tiger Bloom in early flower..still taking it though and filling out.

ALF#5 F1

full

full
Proper nice plant FD! :drool:

Kicking it with some @FastBuds goodness!
R0EoQTT.jpg
Thank you sir, she is an F1 recent cross I made. She got a little burnt in the process as the person growing some of the females is still learning. I'm teaching her to grow as she loves botany as much as I do. I grow the males right now and shes growing the females.

This is one of the stunners of the group that I decided to pollinate and then there is this female....

full

Both of these plants will carry the pollen from the colored male shown here....

full

I about flipped my lid and left school during plant breeding class. I love plants and botany too, but the statistics I ran into in breeding chased me away. I have a VERY severe math phobia. It's a wonder I ever made it through school to begin with. My favorite classes were plant physiology, pathology, and vegetable production.

Very nice , the fem looks uniform and perfect,,add some color( or not) ..bam!! Home run!!

I'm hoping that shell get some color but if not I am ok with that as well. The f2 should be interesting to see, I hope that mother trait carries over.

Sister plant all tucked in to expose the lower branches

full

full

full

@FullDuplex been following these in the solo cup thread! They look great!

Nice glad to have you along over there. Will be focusing on them more in my breeding thread now and updates with the cup only over in the solo thread.

Proper nice plant FD! :drool:

Cheers mate :cool1::toke: she got a little burned but she is doing well that is for sure. Proud poppa over here and cant wait to see what her f2's do

I about flipped my lid and left school during plant breeding class. I love plants and botany too, but the statistics I ran into in breeding chased me away. I have a VERY severe math phobia. It's a wonder I ever made it through school to begin with. My favorite classes were plant physiology, pathology, and vegetable production.

It can be a turn off but the rewards as you can see are well worth it.

I'm hoping that shell get some color but if not I am ok with that as well. The f2 should be interesting to see, I hope that mother trait carries over.

full

full

full

Nice glad to have you along over there. Will be focusing on them more in my breeding thread now and updates with the cup only over in the solo thread.

Cheers mate :cool1::toke: she got a little burned but she is doing well that is for sure. Proud poppa over here and cant wait to see what her f2's do

Ooh ooh,can i test one for you ??

full

full

full

Looking very nice, there @FullDuplex !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back